Pilates is a form of core exercise that strengthens the transverse abdominis and pelvic floor. By working these muscles, the core strengthens, changing fat into muscle and toning all the muscles that make up the core. Posture changes and low back disappears.
- Relieves Fibromyoalgia
- Helps ease Arthritis
- Relieves Joint Pain
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Improves Balance
- Eases Sciatic Symptoms
- Helps prevent Osteoporosis
- Improves Cardiovascular Health
- Strengthens abdominal muscles
- Improves posture, muscular strength and endurance
- Increases energy levels and circulation through deep breathing
- Reduces stress and offers relief to low back and neck pain
- Corrects symmetry and alignment
- Improves flexibility and concentration
- Facilitates the mind, body and spirit to synergy to redefine your self.
- Builds strength without building bulk
- Challenging yet safe
- Creates sleek toned muscles i.e. thighs
- Used as Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Realigns your body using your own weight.